Headquartered in São Paulo, inpEV it is the intelligence hub of The Campo Limpo (Clean Field) System (SCL) - the Brazilian reverse logistics program for empty crop protection packages or those containing post-consumption crop protection leftovers.
Formed by a group that includes over 100 crop protection manufacturing companies and entities that represent the sector, as well as distributors and farmers, inpEV made it possible to integrate the various links of the agricultural chain and the public sector by providing guidelines for the post-consumption packaging cycle from the field until its correct disposal. Also, in accordance with legislation, the Institute promotes environmental educational and awareness actions on the topic, a responsibility shared with distributors and the public power.
At the central receiving stations, the packaging is separated, compressed and baled prior to being sent to recycling or incineration.
1. Federal Law nr. 9.974/00 modified Law nr. 7.802/89 and defined the management principles and environmentally correct disposal of empty crop protection packaging based on the responsibilities shared among all agents of agricultural production: farmers, distribution channels and cooperatives, industry and the public power.
Mission, Vision & Values 102-16
Contribute towards conservation of the environment and the Campo Limpo System by means of self-sustainable management of the final disposal of empty packages of plant health products and by providing services in the solid waste area, with the involvement and integration of all links of the agricultural productive chain.
- Integrating attitude: this is the leadership characteristic of the Institute, by valuing team work, integrating the links in the chain and disseminating knowledge.
- Innovation: it is our dynamics, entrepreneurship, creativity and ability to overcome challenges that position inpEV as a global reference in the reverse logistics of empty crop protection packaging.
- Integrity: this means behavior based on ethics, respect for differences, transparency in all actions performed and providing accurate information.
- Social and environmental responsibility: it is the raison d’être of the Institute, which acts as the intelligence center of the Campo Limpo System.
- Safety: it is the care for the well-being and physical integrity of our employees and all those involved in the Campo Limpo System, as well as the protection of information and assets.
Be acknowledged worldwide as a center of excellence in the final disposal of empty plant health packages, as a reference in providing services in the solid waste area and becoming self-sustainable in Brazil.